My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Sunday 12 February 2012

E.l.f Haul

Hi, guys
I recently got some things from e.l.f when they had a free shipping code with a free gift so here's what I got and what I think of them so far. 

The product I was most excited to receive was the Angled Eyeliner Brush, now I will do a separate blog post about this and the e.l.f cream eyeliner so keep your eyes peeled for that soon ;).

Nail Polish in Twinkle - I didn't own a sparkly nail polish so when I seen that this was in the sale section on the website for £1.00 I had to get it. I've tried it out and I actually like it, the sparkles are just enough to wear everyday and it's not in your face. The polish dried semi-matte which I wasn't crazy about but I just put a clear top coat over it to get the glossy effect.
Warm Bronzer - I already have a bronzer which I use to contour everyday but I like to try out new things so decided to get this for £3.50. I like the shades but they are really sheer and it doesn't have any matte shades in it. However there is a highlighter and blush in there so it's perfect for travelling. I think I need to get to know this bronzer more before I can give a true opinion on it but I do like it so far and have been wearing it everyday.
Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - This is the second one I've bought and i'd repurchase this a million times, I love it so much! I don't use the mascara side, I just use that on my brows after the brow side is used up. This product is a God send for setting eyebrows, it keeps them in shape all day. Perfect. This was £1.50 and last ages.
Defining Eye Brush - I have lots of e.l.f brushes and I love them. They do just the job and at £1.50 each you can't complain at all. I wanted this brush to add to my collection and just like all the others I am so happy with it. I've been using this for applying shadow to the outer corners of my eye.
The free gift!
Day to Night Beauty-on the-go.
I have to be fair, I wasn't expecting these to be be great and sadly I'm not really loving some of the things in it. I quite like some of the shadows, especially the black sparkly one in the Night palette but I just don't like the blushes, they seem far to powdery and sheer, they just don't appear on the skin. The second thing I got for free was the Shimmer Pencil in Black, which I do love! I wore this today and it's lasted all day without too much smudging or movement. It's not so great on the waterline but I don't like wearing Kohl liners on the waterline.
Get all the products here and there's lots more to check out so go see the website now!

What e.l.f products do you rate? Let me know so I can try them out!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great haul ! The brow gel looks a lot like benefits but a lot cheaper! Jen@www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I still haven't tried anything from elf actually. Too much choice and I can never decide what to buy... I'm interested in the blushes tho. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brow gel too! But I use the mascara side on my eyebrows too, the brush is basically the same and i reckon the gel is too, makes the already cheap product last longer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only discovered elf a few months ago and now I'm obsessed! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love elf products, started using them last year and no complaints! Love you're haul

    ReplyDelete