My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Monday 27 February 2012

E.l.f Studio Eyeliner Brush & Cream Liner Review

Hey everyone, I wanted to do a review on the E.l.f Studio eyeliner brush and the cream eyeliner in Black. I heard that the eyeliner brush was being raved about so for £3.50 I thought why not?
I had bought the cream eyeliner previously and used the angled brush it came with although it was really rubbish  and I could never get a nice precise line with it.



Studio Cream Eyeliner
Glides on smoothly but you do need to keep dipping the brush back in quite a lot and you need quite a bit on the brush.
It's quite pigmented but I like to go over a few times just get a nice depth of colour.
The packaging is nice too, similar to high end gel liners.
Long lasting but tends to wear off in the inner and outer corners by the end of the day.
For the price I think it's a fantastic liner. 
Because you need a lot of product, the pot can start drying out sooner as you'll have the top off for a while.
In all, a nice product, good value and will certainly purchase again. Buy it here in Black and lots of other colours too for £3.50.


Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush
I wanted this brush for a long time and one evening when Elf had a free shipping offer I thought why not?
I was so excited to get it and it's featured in a recent haul here. I can say I'm so happy with this brush, it does exactly what you want it to do, it's glides over the eye effortlessly and smoothly. It's a tapered brush too so you vary the thickness and precision of you liner and get the detail just right.
I love the angle of the brush and it really helps when doing a winged line. It's just a perfect brush and I wouldn't even consider changing for a high end liner brush.
I have literally nothing bad to say about this brush at all. 10/10! 
Buy it here for £3.50.

T.L.B
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really love ELF products and will be stocking up on their brushes. I only have their nail varnishes at the moment so I am a bit behind!

    Sarah xoxo

    sarahbee66.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete