My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

e.l.f Brushes - First Look

Hi, everyone!
I received my e.l.f package this morning (yay) after ordering on Sunday night so i'm impressed it's only taken a few days to get my package. 
The brushes i bought were the ,crease, eyeshadow, blending, concealer and the stipple brush. Buy here. They were sooo cheap that i had tpo but them. At around £1.50 a brush, you can't go wrong can you?

I only have one small problem. When opened the packet to my horror, the crease brush snapped in my hand!! I've emailed e.l.f to see if they can send me a replacement. Luckily it wasn't one of the brushes i've been desparate to try so i'm kinda happy to wait patiently for a new one. 

In the meantime i will be trying out the other brushes and i'll update when i've had a good go of them. I'm beginning to think i should have maybe spent my money on some of the Sigma brushes but we'll see.

Has anyone tried the elf or the sigma brushes? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment