My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Monday 16 January 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag?

Hi guys, here's what's in my bag! Enjoy. 

                                                                   
 






So here's a list of everything I have in my makeup bag. I use this makeup every single day and I love everything!
  • Olay moisturiser
  • Revlon ColorStay foundtion
  • Avon pressed powder 
  • MUA blush
  • Soap&Glory bronzer
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • E.l.f duo eyebrow/lash gel
  • Collection 2000 pen liner
  • 17 eyebrow pencil
  • Misguided lipsplash
  • 2True mascara
  • Urban Decay Naked palette
  • E.l.f brushes
  • Makeup bag is from a Soap & Glory gift set
You can buy these products at any drugstore apart from the Naked palette which you can buy here. e.l.f brushes can be bought here
What's in your bag?

1 comment:

  1. Love Olay fluid , such a staple!

    I'm having a giveaway, if you'd like to enter :)

    ReplyDelete