My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Things I Can't Live Without

Hi guys, so this is going to be items or products I can't live without. I have some beauty, makeup and haircare bits so there will be something to interest everyone (I hope). I use everything every single day (almost) and I honestly would be lost without them!

Ok, so here goes!


Tigi Bead Head Foxy Curls shampoo
Tigi Catwalk Headshot conditioner

I love these products so much, I wash my hair every other day and I know it's bad for hair to be washed so much but I can't stand having greasy hair. I never wear my hair natural because my hair because I hate it so I do have to blowdry it and use my straighteners everyday so using a shampoo and conditioner that keeps it moisturised and protected is so important. I buy these produts from TK Maxx, the shampoo is around £5.00 and the conditioner is around £12. They'll last you ages so it's worth the money.

Garnier Pure 3in1 cleanser

This is my favourite cleanser, it does everything it says on the bottle and I literally can't live without it now it's just amazing. For everyone that knows about my acne problems and dry skin, having this product makes my skin so smooth and soft. I got it for about £4.00 and you can buy it from the drugstore.
Eyelure Dylash

Ok, so I'm obsessed with eyebrows. I need to have dark eyebrows as I've got dark hair so dying them is a must. I find this one to be brilliant and does just the job and lasts for about a month before you need to dye them again. A box will last nearly a year and you can also use it on eyelashes too. Such a great investment. Around £8 in the drugstore.
Soap & Glory body butter and hand cream

Love. love , love these. I use them every single day after my bath and my skin is transformed afterwards. It's good to get these when they're on the 3 for 2 offer at Boots. I use so much of the body butter and it has the typical S&G smell. £8.00 ish and £2.50 ish for the hand food.

Simple light moisturiser around £4 drugstore
E.l.f brush cleaner £3.50 www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
Revlon ColorStay in Ivory £12.50 drugstore
Mac lipstick in Faux £13.50 maccosmetics.co.uk
17 brow pencil around £3 boots.com
Naked Palette £35 debenhams.co.uk

If I didn't have any of these products, I would die! Simple!

E.l.f brushes range from £1.50 to £3.50

These have to be the biggest influence in my make up kit. They are so cheap and they last well. 




What are your favourites you can't live without?

T.L.B
xxx




7 comments:

  1. I can't live without my real techniques brushes. They're great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TIGI products. I use their shine spray all the time and use their "Superstar" shampoo and conditioner. It always makes my hair smell amazing and really soft. I use the spray on days when I need a little more shine!

    Please follow me - www.sarahbee66.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spent a fortune on TIGI products today in tkmaxx! Tkmaxx skints me every time but couldn't live without it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. TIGI hair products are just amazing, especially when you can get them so cheap from TK Maxx. I also can't wait to get my hands on the Real Techniques Buffing brush, I think Boots will be sold out pretty quick when they launch there. Thank you for your comments :D

    ReplyDelete