My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Sunday 22 January 2012

The Trouble with Me - Acne Battles

Hey everyone!
This post is all about my journey to beating my acne which I've suffered with since my early teens and although it's improving it's still a pain in my life. I consider my acne to be moderate and I've recently had a major breakout and my skin feels so sore all the time. I'm beginning to feel like my acne will never go away, as after years of trying creams and lotions I find they are just not for me and the best way to deal with it is reducing the amounts of products that aren't natural or contain lots of man made ingredients. At the moment for skincare I use the olive oil cleansing technique to deep clean my skin followed by Fresh Farmacy cleanser. For moisturiser I use Olay Classic Fluid which I find smoothes everything out and leaves me with a good base to apply my primer, then foundation.
I'm going to try and figure out if any of the products I'm using could be contributing to the bad break outs I'm having by withdrawing one of the products for 2 weeks until I find out which is the culprit! I do lead a relatively healthy lifestyle and I'm pretty sure that it's down to hormones at the end of the day but I don't want to be on long term antibiotic medications or anything like that.

What do you find helps your skin problems?


No comments:

Post a Comment