My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Monday 26 December 2011

Foundation for acne prone skin? I found it!


Revlon ColorStay™ Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin.
This is my holy grail foundation and I'm not just saying that!
Since purchasing this in Boots here it's changed the way my skin looks.
This foundation is a heavy, thick, matt coverage but it's also buildable so you find you won't even need to use concealer. This foundation comes in lots of shades and also has a SPF of 6 but you can't rely on that so be sure to use a sun screen. I would also recommend using a moisturiser suited to your skin type prior to using Revlon ColorStay, regardless of how oily your skin usually gets throughout the day.
As for the smell, it's not particularly pleasant but it doesn't bother me to be honest. It kind of smells like paint to be fair and it can be difficult to remove at the end of the day as it stays put for up to 16 hours. I find using a little extra virgin olive oil massaged into the face helps to absorb and lift the makeup from the face then gently wiped away with a warm, wet cloth. 
The price is one of the more expensive foundations (priced at £12.49) i have ever bought but it's also the BEST so it was worth every penny. So if your someone who suffers from acne and want something to cover it up and have tried everything, then try this!

T.L.B
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment