My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Monday 9 January 2012

FOTD - Golden Smoke

                            
                                     
      

I suffer from major breakouts and struggle ALOT with acne so i hope that some of my FOTD's help some of you get over confidence issues and learn how to take care of your skin and hide it with makeup.
Products used:
Revlon Colorstay combination/oily skin in Ivory here
Avon Ideal Shade Pressed Powder in fair here
UD Primer Potion (from the Naked palette set)
e/s - Naked, Smog, Darkhorse, Half Baked and Virgin from the UD Naked palette here
17 eyebrow pencil (sorry I can't find the link but it bought it from Boots)
2True mascara in black from Superdrug (again sorry, I cant find the link)
Soap and Glory Solar Powder bronzer here
Lipstick from Avon which I believe is now discontinued

T.L.B
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Nice make up. I like the colours you used on your eyes. :)

    I'm having a giveaway, if you'd like to enter...

    ReplyDelete