My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Sunday 8 January 2012

Have you got Naked yet?






Hi, everyone. I got Naked!!!
OK, so I'm SO excited to have this palette in my presence. When I laid eyes on it in the shop I was beside myself!
I had recently got a £10 voucher that i didn't really know what to do with and I ummed and ahhed over whether to get the Naked palette because of the price. I went into Debenhams just to have a little browse and see what they had in, then I wandered over to the Urban Decay counter and it was dead, not a soul to be seen which was great for me as i cannot bear the though of 5 dolled up women bombarding me with terrible advice and bribery. After spotting the palette I was like, ''Ohh my gawwdd!!'', then a really nice lady came over and explained how amazing the palette was. I was sold 100%. Armed with my £10 voucher and the Naked palette, i paid £25 at the till. Bargain!!
I think for the quality of the shadows and the fact that there are 12 shades, it IS worth the full price of £35 and i would have paid that if i hadn't of had my voucher.

Of the 12 shades some are matte, some are shimmery and some have glitter. Looks can go from day time, natural eye to a smokey evening eye. The shadow is a dream to apply especially if you apply some of the mini Primer Potion included beforehand then use the beautiful full size shadow brush also included to sweep and blend in the velvety colours. The packaging is gorgeous too, with a lovely velvet finish and a large mirror inside.
If your in two mind s about whether to but this, BUY IT. You'll not be disappointed. There is not 1 bad review of this palette.
You can buy it here for £35
T.L.B
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment