My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Friday 27 January 2012

Where There's Soap...

Hi guys, so sorry I've not been blogging so much. I lost my camera!! I've been using my Blackberry to take the photos so I hope they're ok to use and you can see in some kind of detail.
Anyway, I have to rave about these products, they are all from the Soap & Glory range and they are quite frankly beautiful and gorgeous. I have always loved S&G from being a teenager and it's my go-to for bath and body products. I got these products for Christmas from my partner (awww) and was very happy when I opened them!
Although some of the products were in sets you can also buy them separately here.

Starting with the Daily Smooth body butter, well I just think it's absolutely amazing! Smells great, feels great and does just the job. It's not as rich as a thick body butter which is great for me as I hate anything that feels heavy or thick on the skin. I use this every time I get out the bath and it just sinks so nicely into the skin with no residue left over. Buy here for £8.43.

Next is the Clean Girls body wash. This is the most moisturising body was ever and I find that so hard to say about some products, I use it with a poofy thing in bath and it lathers up to silky bubbles. Amazing! Buy here for £5.87.

What's nicer than a Breakfast Scrub? Nothing! Now let me tell you, I LOVE this product. You know when you buy an exfoliator and you put it onto your skin and it just does nothing? It really peeves me off! I like to know my skin is being scrubbed and all that dead skin is being taken way and that is what this does. It's the most amazing smelling product, it smells of maple syrup. Yeahhh. I want to eat it! Get it here now for £9.45.

Mist You Madly. I use this body spray in the mornings before I get dressed to put a little spring in my step and to freshen up my skin a little bit. It's delightful to spray on but I have to say I'm not crazy about the fragrance to be honest, it's not as floral as I'd have liked but it's still gorgeous for everyday wear. Buy here for £3.11 for the mini version.

Last but not least, Hand Food! It quite literally is food for your hands, it feeds them with so much moisture and loveliness that I will not be without this ever. I have used it none stop since I got it and I have got a mini one which I keep in my handbag and a full size to keep in my makeup drawer. Get it now and try for yourself here for £4.85



                       

                        


No comments:

Post a Comment