My beautiful blog!

An honest blog filled with reviews of products to suit any budget.

Sunday 8 January 2012

Small January Haul

 Tigi Catwalk bought in store at TK. Maxx
I used this last night and my hair is so damaged it's actually unreal, shocking even! but after using this my hair was honestly so manageable and shiny. I didn't buy the shampoo for the reason that i don't really care about which shampoo I use its ultimately the conditioner that really important to me. So yeah, fantastic purchase!

 Sheer black shirt from Primark £10
Amazing! I have this in cream and I LOVE it. Sheer shirts never seem to go out of fashion and you can dress them up or down, tucked in or hanging out. Whatever you want really.
 Daisy summer dress £5 (for my holidays in July!)
I seen this cute dress beside the swim/beach wear so had to pick this up for my holidays. I love that it has a thicker strap and little gold buttons down the centre as well a bit of girlie ruffle over the bust.
The gorgeous naked palette, from Debenhams for £35
Check out my blog post on this here.
Toms from Schuh £33
How cute are these? I have worn these none stop, they are amazingly comfy and I think they're really hard wearing too. I got them in Navy just because I think they go with absolutely anything.


 How cute is this packaging?!
I LOVE the idea that a pair of shoes will be donated to a child in need, it makes it seem so worthwhile.
Finally i have ordered this faux leather jacker from Forever21 for the bargain of £19.75! You can also get 10% off your first order when you sign up to their mailing list. You can buy this jacket here and don't forget to sign up to get 10% off.

T.L.B
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment